This month I've put together a Glue-Free Cover Accordion Mini Album made from February's Big Deal Collection. By the way, this blog hop originates at Club Scrap Creates if you would like to start at the beginning.
1. Start with (2) 3x4" Matte Board Covers, (2) 3x7" Vertical Paper Covers, and (2) 6x4" Horizontal Paper Covers. Use a bone folder to score and fold paper around matte board for both horizontal and vertical paper wrap.
3. Cut (5) 12x4" strips for the inside accordion and score every 3".
4. Attach papers together to create accordion and cut pop-outs for added interest.
5. Trim first and last panels of accordion to aid in sliding into front and back covers.
6. Decorate accordion. I stamped the card suits from the Big Deal Collection UMs and cut them out for a fun embellishment.
7. Slide accordion into front and back covers.
8. Use Ivory Cut-Apart to create belt for holding accordion mini album.
Next on the hop is Cathy at The Artful Gamut. Go check out her project now!
Thanks for looking, and I wish you a creative day.